Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmastime

Well here we are looking as Christmas-y as we ever do. I can't really believe that my favorite holiday is less than a week away (and almost over!!), especially since yesterday topped out at about 73 degrees. I keep telling my husband (see handsome man pictured above) that this is why I left San Antonio! And speaking of, we are so sad that we won't be going home for Christmas this year. It'll be the first non-Texas one in a long time and I can't help but feel a little blue. Its been a year now since I've seen any of my grandparents or cousins, and that is WAY too long! My cousin Matthew is getting married this weekend - this will be the first Warren cousin wedding I've missed :-( Hopefully we'll make it out there next summer though...
I hope everyone has a Happy Christmas full of family and fun!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Great picture! I'm blue with you, missing all the family...except you! :-) Oh, btw, Matthew's wedding was last Sat. Pop says it was great.

Papa said...

What a family! Two beautiful girls and one handsome man to take care of them. Wish we could go up there this Christmas where its cold! Or at least cooler than here. Kiss that baby.

sis said...

happy christmas! i love you!

Anonymous said...

hey, you havent updated since last year. come on