Sunday, August 14, 2005

From Erin

Yesterday Mom took me to a fancy tea with some of her friends. She parked the car on S. Market street when we were supposed to be on N. Market street.... It was a long walk. I was very sweaty when we finally arrived at Cafe Anglais but Mom said it was ok because I don't have body odor yet. Anyway, I got to taste some real cream butter, scones, and the filling of a cream puff and boy was that good! Mom is really holding out on me here at home. Maybe I can get Dad to slip me some goodies - we'll keep it on the down-low (or 'low-down').

2 comments:

Papa said...

Now THAT surprises me. Annie being directionall challenged? Not in my lifetime! That's a first. Sweaty babies in not a first, giving babies illegic foods is not a first, but Annie going the wrong way is a first.

Psst Caleb. Do what I used to do, always use a small spoon so you can slip some Frosty into their mouths w/out the "Mom" seeing you.

Anne said...

For the record, I was NOT lost. I just wanted to take a scenic walk before joining the tea party, and I misjudged the distance slightly...