Sunday, November 20, 2005

winter just wasn't her season...


I'm not sure how I feel about my new winter wardrobe... Mom keeps telling me that I'll get used to feeling bulky. I reluctantly agreed to the coat and hat, but drew the line at mittens. I am obsessive about my hands (I HATE it when people touch them) and couldn't bear to have them squeezed into furry pouches that keep me from holding my toys. Mom says I can leave them behind for now but when it snows, they aren't optional. I don't know what snow is, but it better be good.

9 comments:

Papa said...

You come see your Papa, Sweeheart and he won't make you wear such bulky, clumsy clothes. No, he'll let you run around in shorts and a tank top.

Anne said...

sadly, she's WAY behind her mom and dad with progress in walking. so i'm guessing running around wearing anything will be out of the question.

Anonymous said...

AWWW! she is the cutest baby girl ever!! Aren't those eyes and chubby cheeks the cutest things ever?? Tell lil miss Erin that she is the reason her Aunt Cate is coming home early for Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

i don't know what snow is either...

Anonymous said...

i'm so excited to see you Aunt Cate!!

and i can't wait to see you too, Dok!

Johanna said...

She truly is beautiful. Josiah is just enough older to maybe... say... around her 19th bday or so... hook 'em up. lol

When I lived in Germany, it was such a pain to have to bundle Si up like a marshmellow only to have to take half of it off when in the store, then put it back on, etc... but they are so darn cute, you can't help but smile. :)

Nic Ridley said...

I miss Erin!!!

Anonymous said...

It's otay, Erin, you're in SA now and we will NEVER make you wear such beasts, partly becaues there is really no reason to....hm...works out nice for ya, don't it=D

Anonymous said...

She's just the cutest little thing, and those shoes are adorable. Even if they do make it harder for her to fit in to things, lol. She's gonna go thru some serious rebellion when you try to imprison her little fingers:) Poor gal