Monday, December 19, 2005

Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow...

This is Erin having her first taste of Granny's buttercream frosting.... She liked it.

Here's Erin wearing her Mom's new hat - 9 months old and already borrowing my clothes! Frosting my first cookie and looking much more ghetto than I intended, which I blame entirely on the brother beside me.


Dok, looking cuter than ever... We're so happy she's feeling better :-)

Today was Cookie Baking Day at the Warren house!! We frosted about 10 dozen cookies and most likely ate half of them on the spot. The kids had ohso much fun with red, green, blue, yellow, and white frosting, and so many sprinkles and red hots it should be illegal.... actually, having this much fun in one day is the real crime. Hooray for cookies!!

2 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

Looks like so much fun! Can I come? ;-) Sarah is inviting me over Wednesday to bake Christmas cookies - I can't wait. :-D

Kelly Sauer said...

omigosh! Erin looks just like a little elf!