Saturday, August 18, 2007

if you forget my love, i'll try to remind you...


Here's a couple of recent Erin snapshots... She wasn't too happy about the second picture :-) These days, her Dad and I are in wide-eyed wonder at her stamina and will. She has given us a run for our money regarding daily (seemingly constant) discipline and doesn't seem to have intentions of letting up anytime soon. If I let my guard down, she capitalizes. If I'm tired, she knows it. If I'm tempted to laugh at some act of disobedience, she hams it up. She knows all my buttons and has declared war. Good thing we're bigger and smarter than she is... I'm just hoping we can match her in energy :-) Honestly, we have seen improvement since we've tightened up on our tactics and I know in time her will can be bridled! She really is such a treasure to us and I am constantly surprised at what she teaches herself... hopefully she's as willing to teach her little brother when the time comes :-)

4 comments:

Granny said...

The top photo is the one that I have as my wallpaper on my cell phone! I LOVE it!!!

shelley said...

I sincerely hope you're still keeping our finger song alive while I can't sing it to her. Everyone knows it's her fwavit song!

Missi said...

Love that first pic! She is so adorable, the second pic is pretty cute too...does that top come in my size? lol

Anonymous said...

omg! she looks like such a big girl in the 2nd pic!!!! i love her!!! y is she soooooo massively cuuuuutttteeee????? :)
can't wait for the beach! xxoo-cc