Saturday, February 02, 2008

take a glance at the fancy ants...

I love these kiddos!!



The last two months have been a blur, but only blurry enough to obscure the bad days. Its hard to remember having any time to myself (reading a book with no pictures is a thing of the past) and yet in my solitary moments I immediately miss these two sweet children. Jude is still trying to learn the whole sleep-through-the-night thing, and Erin has just started potty-training. Yes, we figured we'd get all the difficult stuff out of the way now :-)

9 comments:

Granny said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe how much his face has already changed just since I was there! Tell that boy to slow down!!!!!

Kristen said...

I love that pic of the 2 kids -- they look alike there!

Rebekah said...

He is such a handsome little man!

Cottle Clan Dobermans said...

What beautiful children you have! You are definitely blessed. I hope you are doing well and getting plenty of rest!

Nic Ridley said...

Wow, Judah is growing up so fast! He looks so handsome! Beautiful pictures!

Undeserving said...

Love the pictures. That last one is especially precious. :-)

Papa said...

He sure doesn't look newborn anymore, that's for sure. So alert, smiling, and beautiful (in a manly way, of course).

the mccann clan said...

Wow - what beautiful children you have. Isn't God awesome? Thanks for sharing your dear ones with us, and happy Valentines day!

Melissa said...

Fantastic pics... Judah is such the handsome man! We'll have to watch out for him and Jesse. Haha