Saturday, January 05, 2008

the days are hastening on

I know its been WAY too long since the last post, especially considering I have a newborn that I'm supposed to photograph constantly, but the holidays definitely got in the way. So here are a few of the family... Judah is sleeping in all of his shots - maybe next time I'll catch him awake!


Christmas at church

Erin, wishing she had more of my attention...

Judah sporting his Christmas gift from Pawpop & Grandma...

a closeup.

and waving to the camera.

7 comments:

Granny said...

AWWWW....I can hardly wait to hold him! AND love on that little girl who doesn't get enough attention :-)

Papa said...

He looks sort like an Inca baby. Maybe he'll won't when he finally wakes up.

Give Erin some candy or something. She deserves it.

The family pic is wonderful! Caleb looks good in a beard. Kind of like Jeremiah Johnson.

Nic Ridley said...

I LOVE the new haircut! You look amazing!

Happy Birthday!

stephaniecole said...

I absolutely LOVE your hair!

Papa said...

I noticed your hair but didn't want to say it then. I looks great.

Amy K said...

Love the pics. Judah is a handsome little guy. Congrats on his safe arrival!

Anonymous said...

He's precious! Can't wait to see him in person. :) That's a great Christmas pic of you guys, and an AWESOME hair cut, Anne!

Blessings!